Get into the habit of completing these basic tasks daily. With just a few minutes' work, you'll be able to keep chaos at bay.
1. Make the bed - A made bed makes the whole room seem more orderly.
2. Manage Clutter - Whenever you leave a room,take a quick look around for anything that isn't where it should be . Pick up and put things where they belong.
3. Sort the Mail- Take a few minutes to open, read, and sort mail as soon as you bring it inside. Keep a trash bin near your sorting area for junk mail.
4. Clean as you Cook--Instead of filling the sink with pots and dishes, wash them or put them in the dishwasher as you prepare a meal.
5. Wipe up Spills While they are Fresh- Whether it's tomato sauce on the cook top or makeup on the bathroom counter, almost anything is faster and easier to remove if you attend to it immediately.
6. Sweep the Kitchen Floor- Every evening, once you've finished washing up after dinner, sweep the floor. This will keep tough to clean dirt and grime from building up, which will make the weekly mopping much quicker.
These tips are brought to your by none other than Martha Stewart. !! I thought they were really helpful maybe you will too.