Thursday, October 20, 2011

FEATURING: Eighteen 25

I'd like to introduce you to Eighteen 25, a great place to find some awesome jewelry.  The creator of Eighteen 25 is a self taught designer with a unique way of putting found objects together with new in an unusual way that "just works"





She has some beautiful designs that I think you'll love! She also has an "Earring of the Month Club" that is a great idea! Receive a pair of earrings each month for as long as you stay in the program. Now that you have seen her collection I am sure that you are going to want to check out all her other items. She has done a lovely job setting up her site and very easy to maneuver around.

She is also featuring "free shipping on all items".  Shop from home, sent to your door and no shipping charges.  I hope you enjoy my featured posts.  It's a great way for me to introduce very some talented ladies doing what they love to do. Check out http://www.eighteen-25.com/ I am sure you will be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails