- Card stock or blank store-bought cards
- Art paper
- Bone folder
- Fine brush
- Star-shaped hole punch (optional)
3-D Christmas Tree Card How-To
1. Fold a piece of card stock in half or use a blank store-bought card. Cut art paper into rectangles of graduated lengths and widths (adding about 1/4 inch to widths and 1 to 2 inches to lengths).
2. Pleat each rectangle accordion-style, making same-size folds in each; score folds with a bone folder. Open card, and center rectangles in spine of card. Glue down end folds to form a pop-up tree that expands as you open card.
3. To make the "bucket" that holds the tree, fold another paper rectangle into four accordion folds. Glue end folds on either side of card's spine.
4. If you wish, use a star-shape hole punch to make a star for top of tree. Fold star at center and glue to card