- 1 25 1/2ounce frozen buffalo-style boneless chicken wings
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, halved or quartered
- 1 1/2cups sliced celery and/or carrots
- 1/2cuplight mayonnaise
- 1/4cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small lemons
1. Prepare chicken wings according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, line a platter or individual plates with romaine. Top with celery and/or carrots; set aside. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, blue cheese, and pepper. Squeeze juice from 1/2 of a lemon (1-1/2 tablespoons) into mayonnaise mixture; stir to combine.
3. Slice chicken. Arrange heated chicken over romaine mixture. Cut remaining lemon into halves or wedge and serve with salad. Pass dressing. Makes 4 servings.