Where did the month of June go !! i guess I'd better get busy and give you my July 4th craft suggestions.
Now I know that this vase is in yellow,pink, and orange but what I thought is it would look real festive done in red, white and blue.
What you need:
glass or plastic bottle
thick white craft glue
embroidery floss in desired colors
1. Wash bottle and let it dry
2. Place a dot of glue at the bottom of the bottle
3. Begin wrapping the embroidery floss around the bottle ,keeping the wraps close together and applying more dots of glue when needed.
4. To change colors, cut the floss and glue the end in place
5. Continue making stripes of color like this until entire bottle is covered with floss. Let the glue dry and insert flowers of choice .
You can customize this vase in any colors to match your occasion.
Hope you enjoy!!