Saturday, June 20, 2009

Talented Husband


Since we are on the subject of my husband,I thought that I would share some of his woodworking pieces with you. Are"nt they beautiful!!! He has only been doing this since he retired about a year ago,and i think that his work is outstanding. It is all done on a scroll saw. It's kind of like (in case you don't know what a scroll saw is) a sewing machine motion with a blade. I was never familiar with one until he took up this craft. He has a blog if you will care to look at some of his other things.
utahwoodworks.blogspot.com He also has a store on Etsy. He really enjoys making these works of art and stays at it for hours. Just thought I'd share if you have any questions just let me know.Will write soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails