picnic table only to find it covered in pesty flying objects. This will help keep you food covered and ready for you .
Wooden beads (2 colors)
1. Determine the bowl you would like to cover and measure its diameter.
2. Add 8 inched to your bowls diameter and cut the burlap into a square.
3. Fray the edges of the burlap about 1 1/2 inches up from the edges. Repeat on all four sides .
4. Spaced out every inch, thread approximately 5 strands of the burlap through your bead.
5. Knot these strands to secure the beads.
6. Repeat on all four sides.
Do them up in different colors to make your table scape.