Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas is on the Way

Ok ladies, I can't wait any longer --- I have so many ideas for you that I am busting out at the seams. I have been collecting Christmas ideas for a couple of months now and my favourites list is getting bigger and bigger.

So you can get a head start on your holiday crafts and cards, decorations , consider this the day to begin. !!

If you need any ideas that you don't see, just drop me a line and I will try and find it for you. I would love to hear from you out there.

Just a reminder about a few things, check out Utah Woodwork's for your shopping needs for that hard to buy for person.

And twocreativechicks for all your unique jewelry needs. Jennifer is offering FREE shipping on all her items .

Ok let the fun begin!!!

Note-- contact me at helenskiles@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails