Monday, January 11, 2010

Loyal Fan




I just found out today that I have a loyal fan from Toledo Ohio , that checks out my blog everyday. I would like to Thank her for her loyal support.

This loyal fan also has a beautiful website of her own. She makes the most adorable purses you have ever seen. You really need to check her out www.roseannsboutique.com The bags above are an example of her beautiful work. Actually they are sleeves that go over a bag, so you can change the sleeve to match your outfit or mood. Cute idea,huh?

She is also a very good friend of my daughter, Jennifer. She has been very kind and giving to her and I Thank her for that also. My only wish is that some day they can meet face to face, I know Jennifer would love that.

THANKS, ROSEANN !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails