Saturday, August 29, 2009

Season Changing

I just got done printing my calendars for the rest of the year and realized that fall begins on Sept . 22 . Wow!! Where has the time gone, not that summer is quite done in our area, but I would imagine as fast as time goes it will be fall here sooner than we think.

We have covered a lot of territory this summer, with crafts, vacations, Back to School ideas, lunch and snacks for the kids, and now it's time for Labor Day and fall.

I have a great Labor Day menu for you from start to finish. I hope you enjoy it.

I am going to take this opportunity to clear my computer and start researching fall and holiday crafts and home decor items for you to try.

Hope you have enjoyed your time with me and hope that you continue to check out this site for more ideas and inspirations.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails