Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My "Stuff"

As I have been browsing the Internet looking for ideas for you and me , I have found a lot of interesting things. This zipper pull (pictured above) is pretty functional item. They can be done in any color to match your jacket or sweater. You can find many more on www.twocreativechicks.com . Check them out. Great stocking stuffers.
Also while browsing around I have seen alot of bookmarks. These are mine. Also can be done in any color. Here again great stocking stuffers along with a great read. These too are on www.twocreativechickscom




This is another style of a bookmark. They call it a Shepherd hook . Just thought I'd mention these few items, to help with your Christmas shopping. Check out the site, there are a good deal of unique items.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails