Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blue Cheese and Sour Cream Dressing

Bill and I love a good blue cheese salad dressing, I think I have found it. When we were in the Sierra's this summer we had the best blue cheese salad dressing at this little Mexican restaurant that I would die for right now.

Should have gone back the next day and bought some, but I did not . Shame on me !!!

This blue cheese dressing recipe also makes a great dipping sauce for wings.

Ingredients

8 oz sour cream
4 oz crumbled blue cheese
Buttermilk
Salt
Cracked pepper

Instructions:

1. Place sour cream in a refrigerator container with lid. Fold blue cheese into sour cream with a fork, mashing a few of the cheese pieces to add blue cheese flavor to the sour cream.

2. Gradually stir in small amount of buttermilk until the desired consistency is reached. Season to taste with salt and pepper

3. Cover and refrigerate over night. Will store for up to one week .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails