Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

Good Morning !!!

Hope everyone out there had a great Labor Day weekend. I sure did. My cousin Pat from California came to visit. We had such a good time. We went shopping, did a little target practice and had some awesome cookouts . Pat loves to camp, so we did a camping theme weekend. Flies, bee's included.

Jennifer and Ben spent most of the weekend over, they brought there WII and we had a lot of fun playing baseball, tennis, bowling etc. Pat had a great time playing, she is a awesome bowler in real life and did very well beating us all at bowling. She did very well at baseball also, her whole family grew up playing baseball. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister and they are played.

I have many pictures to share as soon as I figure out how to get them off my camera. Did I mention that I got a new camera from my husband for my birthday and I am still trying to figure out all the in"s and outs of it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails